Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cloth Diapers

So I think its safe to say I'm obsessed! I mean I was excited before about cloth diapering but now its a whole new level. I believe I'm starting to nest and its definitely fueled my urge to buy cloth diapers. So far I have 13 organic hemp kissaluvs size 0, 2 dream eze organic aio (all in ones) size small, 2 wool covers, 1 Thirsties duo wrap size 1, and I have 4 Booroi diaper covers coming in the mail. I'm so excited for all of these and I keep falling more and more in love with cloth diapers! I still need to build up his newborn stash but I have ideas in mind of what I want...now its just a matter of finding great deals and let me tell you I am on the hunt. Its like a high! Oh man it really is addictive and its such a great feeling when you find an amazing deal and its all yours!! Even now writing about it I'm getting excited haha! I will have to take pictures and start loading them so you can see...you might not get the same feeling as me but oh man its an indescribable love and obsession. Ryan told me the other day that he was a little worried because he'd noticed how obsessed I've become...I just told him not to worry and it was a must because our little guy has to have something on his bottom when he's born and it wont be disposables! Oh and I just keep thinking how cute his little bottom is going to be...think of all the fluffy butt pictures...sigh. And who doesn't love saving money?? I mean really, more people should look into it and when you see what cloth diapering is today you'd be amazed, they make so many different kinds and really the only draw back is a couple more loads of laundry a week and its not like you have to fold them! So I've just decided its a healthy obsession, it might not seem like it to you but to me its rational! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow! Also if you have any cloth diaper questions I am more than happy to help you out. I'm following you back too!

    ReplyDelete