Sunday, June 13, 2010

27 Weeks...hmm I missed week 26!

Total weight gain:
umm not quite sure but I'm sure I don't want to know!

Maternity clothes: All pants unless I use the bella band with them and pretty much everything else. I still have some regular shirts I can wear!

Stretch Marks: No new ones (but I think the ones on my side are starting to get a little bigger though not bad) oh and please please please stay away from my belly!

Best moment this week: I got our Amby baby hammock, baby bjorn, and some of our stash of cloth diapers! I'm so excited and everything is really starting to come together!!!

Movement: He's definitely a mover and now every time he moves my belly shakes haha!

Food cravings: Umm probably sweets. They just taste really good to me where as before I really loved salty.

Labor signs: Nope!

Belly button: Still an innie though it looks funny.

What are you looking forward to this week? Going to visit my family and best friend in WI for one of my baby showers!! I can't wait to see everyone and I get a whole week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment