Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Weekly update!

25 weeks today! Baby is the size of an eggplant. Still no name but we will find one! haha

Total weight gain:
19 pounds...oh the joys!

Maternity clothes: All pants unless I use the bella band with them, dresses are a mix and so are tops but my belly is starting to sneak out the bottom of the non maternity tops haha so I have to be sure and where a long tank.

Stretch Marks: No new ones...please please please stay away from my belly!

Best moment this week: I'm it was actually last week and it was Vday!! It really is a huge relief to make it to viability week. I know we're not out of the woods but his chances of surviving get better and better every day he stays in there!

Movement: This is my favorite moments of the day! He is so active and it makes me feel so good. I really do love being pregnant and this is one thing that just can't be explained. Its the greatest feeling in the whole world!

Food cravings: Well I would probably say movie popcorn. I was going around town trying to find pre-sale tickets to a movie and at one I bought popcorn and the guy asked if I wanted to see a movie too and I just said "no, i'm just craving your popcorn!" he looked at me a little crazy but thats okay it was delish!

Labor signs: Nope!

Belly button: Innie that's looking lite a crater now. Its weird to finally be able to see what your belly button looks like haha!

What are you looking forward to this week? Hopefully getting the nursery painting done. I really want that done and out of the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment